Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Supreme Thinking

Uncle Dick sure is one smart fella. Him and Karl came up with the idea of nominating Harriet to the Supreme Court. At first I asked them what they were thinking. She's my lawyer, afterall. What am I gonna do without a lawyer? But then they pointed out that a judge trumps a lawyer, and I figure Supreme Court judge trumps most other judges. Heck, on top of that she's the White House Counsel and she's been my lawyer for 'bout a decade. That means those liberal dems can't ask for any of her papers on account of lawyer-client privilege. Hah!!! Dick, Karl, and me sure had a good laugh over that one.


Update: Karl just told me that a Supreme Court Judge trumps ALL other judges, not just most others. Wow.

1 Comments:

Blogger just b said...

you're absolutely right. supreme court judges definitely trumps other judges.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page