Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lunch

Just had lunch. Laura makes the best roast beef sandwiches. And I love those little individual bags with the chips in 'em. Now I'm ready to get back to the business of running this grand nation.


Update: Turns out Laura didn't make the sandwich. It came from the kitchen. Matter of fact, she says she hasn't made a sandwich in years. Well, I'll be darned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Priznit,

i like lunch too! you are a great leader.

by staying at the ranch in crawford while a hurricane was upon new orleans, you protected americas most important vacation home. i was impressed. there is a lot of sticks and branches and dirt on the ground in crawford, from what i see on the tv. as a citizen i fear a hazard or eyesore or international incident posed by this rubbish. for example a branch or pebble could fly up on a wind gust and strike mr putin (putty-put) or other world figure in the middle of of a summit. i think of laura and the twins, stepping on a stray tumbleweed, and i shudder. thank God you were there cleaning up the ground during the months of july and august.

ps. i am relieved that you have made the switch from pretzesl to chips mr priznit. please do not backslide as gods plan for the world depends on you not choking on a snack item.

pps. please mail slabs or raw meat of any sort directly to me. a plain brown paper wrapper is best, labelled "heartworm medicine, not meat."

your friend
chester a. beagle,
veteran. patriot. christian.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page