Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, September 15, 2008

Whew!!!!

Boy, I'm glad I already made all my money, or at least had Daddy make it fer me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, it was wise of you and your friends to move all your corporate headquarters to Dubai before all this crap hit the fan too! Way to pull all the cash out of the infrastructure of this country!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page