Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Whiny Whiners

Phil "I-Ain't-No-Dr" Gramm, one a' John "Take-No_Prisoners" McCain's economic advisors, jus' called America a nation a' whiners.

An' jus ta prove his point, the liberal media's gone off on a whinin' jag 'bout what he sed ever since.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, we are whiners ... and we're poor whiners!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page