Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Innicent

Whoa, Uncle Dick an' Al Gonzales got indited. Hope I don't git indited as well, but if I do I got me a great alibi. Jus' ask any Dem, an' they'll tellya, I been asleep in the oval office the whole time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, how could this happen in TEXAS??

2:32 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Keep that pardon-pen at th ready, sir.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page