Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm More Popular than Obama

Well, there ya go. Obama got hung up on twice when trying to make a phone call to a plain ol' ordinary congresswoman. Heck, it's never happen'd to me. No one's ever hung up on Dubya.

Sometimes they don't pick up, maybe even oftentimes, but they NEVER hang up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

**Click!**



Yes,I am back! :o)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, I know you're busy packing but will you still post once you move out of the White House?

2:02 AM  
Blogger iceborn said...

nice said... :D

famousfeatures

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page