Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Economy's Looking Up

Just got off the phone with Snowman--you know, Treasury guru, Johnny Snow, that's what I like to call him anyway. Snowman. Get it. You know, 'cause of his hair. At any rate, just got off the phone and things are looking good. the economy is inflatin' and gettin' bigger. Democrats are out there worryin' about the debt like mother hens, but here I am growin' the economy.

Took that phrase right from Clinton just to get their goats. (Don't tell anyone.)

Anyhow, this here economy, it's growin' and inflatin', and don't forget who to thank for that.


Update: Okay, as it turns out inflation is a bad thing. Means prices are getting higher. Huh, how about that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page