Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sniff, Sniff . . .

No, that's not the sound of me snortin' any kinda white gold. I jus' been all broken up 'cause Karl's leavin'. Man, I can't believe it. I can't eat, I can't sleep, an' I've e'en been havin' trouble postin' to mah blog.

Even this video I foun' online jus' gets me all teary eyed.



Man, where's Karl???

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, I don't think there's a dry eye in the House ... or the Senate!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page