Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Halo Dolly

Check it out folks, my Presidincy is blessed. I got me mah very own halo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dubya!

you sly dog! warning Congress that you'd keep them in session during august if they didn't pass your warrent-less surveillance jamboree. they just about wet their pants!

but i'm confused. why did you keep mum about the Iraqi Government taking the whole month off...?

is it cuz iraq is a totally independent, sovereign democratically oil-soaked nation filled with sovereign non-puppety "partners" - while Congress is more like, well, more like that old guy cheney shot in the face?

I did hear Tony Snow says it's too dang hot in Iraq to expect "elected" leaders there to work a lick. It sure must be hot there!
Are US soldiers and Iraqi civilians also included in iraq's fun
vacation getaway?

i only ask because, from the snips of TV footage i catch between "Flip this House" and reruns of "Fresh Prince of Belair", the Iraqis are looking a little, um, tuckered out.

i guess it's like they say - its not the heat, it's the IED's!

oh well. have fun cutting the Bush in Crawford Mr President!!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Holy shit!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

That halo makes yer head look emty, sir.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page