Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Progress, Progress, Progress

Here I am makin' progress in Iraq an' the darn Country jus' don't seem ta appreciafy my efforts. Accordin' to a new poll, Americans trust Congress more 'an me. Well, that's jus' horse' shit. Heck, even the Dems associate me with progress in Iraq. Jus' check out one o' they're commercials:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, is there such a thing as *bad progress*?

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page