Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, April 14, 2008

It Don't Make No Kinda Sense

I jus' don't get it. All the time I'm in office, I constantly hear peoples complainin' 'bout the high prices of pharmesuitical drugs, but now that them very same drugs is available fer free and in the convenience of yer local water, those very same people are complainin' how we gotta get the drugs outta the water.

Jeez, folks, make up yer minds, willya.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Id jus be happy if we coud get th dope outta th White House.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page