Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, April 04, 2008

I'm a Uniter

There ya have it, America, accordin' to a CBS-New York Times poll, I've brought 81% of the country together into agreeification about what direction the country is headin' in--even if they happen think it's the wrong one.

Truly, where would America be without me? After all, if ya din't know you wuz on the wrong track, how else would ya know to look fer the right one?

No need to thank me, though, jus' doin' my job.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

81% aint all that impressive, Mr Presdent.

You gotta shoot fer 100%, sir.

You know ... th same as th prcentage o th jurors that cnvickrd Scootr Libby.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page