Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I am postin' this to my blog first so that my most loyal citizens here first what I have to say as yer great leader.

In the past hour our forces have driven from Iraq the last vestiges of terrorism. The war in Iraq is over, an' it's been so successful that beginnin' tomorrow the oil infrastructure will be in place so that gas prices will drop back to pre-1998 levels. As such, we will be saved from what would have certainly been a devastatin' recession. Additionally, John McCain has offered me the Vice Presidincy an' has promised that when he wins the Oval Office that he will resign in recognition of my superior leadership, thus by-passin' the Constitution an' providin' me with a third term as yer glorious Presidint.

An', oh yeah, April Fools!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

It mus be great bein presdent.

You get to be a April Fool all year round!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page