Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Why We Can't Let the Dems Win!!!

Here's a perfekt example of why we can't let the Dems win the Whitehouse. If they do, then I'm sure we'll jus' be seein' more of this:

Don't fergit, this happened in Florida, exactly where Barack Obama an' Hillary Clinton both recently spent sum time campaignin', so the connection oughtta be obvious.

3 Comments:

Blogger AngryMan said...

We'll see more of Harry Smith on the Early Show?

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say we all vote the teacher out of the country!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

WTF??? How can this be? Sir, can we send the teach on a hunting trip with Dik?

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page