Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, May 30, 2008

Wow!



Okay, right there that's the difference between Republicans an' Demoncrats, we don't eat our own. Well, 'xcept maybe fer Scotty McClellen. I'd like to eat him out.

. . . um, wait, that din't come out right. Let me try that again.

At least Republicans don't kick one a' their own when their down. 'Xcept maybe fer Scotty McClellen, 'cause I'd sure like ta go down on him.

. . . er . . . I'm jus' hittin' the orange RUBISH POST button on this one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I was gonna ask ya a question, but I have a feelin I know what yer answr will be.

10:47 PM  
Blogger raymond pert said...

Mr. Prez-dent...so Oliver Stone's makin' a feature moving picture 'bout ya. You oughta play yerself. Look who's yer wife:

http://movies.popcrunch.com/elizabeth-banks-to-play-laura-bush-in-oliver-stones-george-w-bush-biopic/

4:33 PM  
Blogger raymond pert said...

I was thinkin' for yer fairwell gift ya might enjoy a chess set:

http://maze.icomix.com/picturepage/020707/the_eternal_rivalry.jpg

4:44 PM  
Blogger Atlas Cerise said...

Larry Craig eats other Republicans. But only parts of 'em.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, I'm speechless ... and I wish this guy was too.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page