Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Retirement Party

Wow, yesterday was a blast. Had the biggest retirement party ever. Not only did both 'Publicans an' Demoncrats come out to celebrate my eight years of office, but looking out over the mall it looked near 'bout the whole country came to give me a proper send off. Heck, even Aretha Franklin came out an' belted out a number fer ol' Dubya.

Oh yeah, an' they also swore the new guy in. After all, can't hog all the glory to myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, you were a master at humility. Thank you for screwing this country up so badly! We'll be laughing at your antics for a long time to come!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Atlas Cerise said...

Now you finally have time to finish those Hooked on Phonics sessions you started 8 years ago. You'll be readin' and speakin' gooder in no time, sir!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Malicious Intent said...

Wow, I already miss the shit out of you? Who will a direct my misplaced anger at now? The other guy is just too nice to do that to.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page