Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

BBC Documentary

Scotty's all in a bother about some BBC documentary. Says he's gotta talk with the press about it. Came in and asked me whether I've been talking about the Lord. I says to him I'm a good Christian, so what do you think? Not sure I see the connection, though. Must be a documentary on team prayer. Regardless, I didn't realize our press guy was such a big college football fan. Go Longhorns!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page