Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, December 09, 2005

'Tis the Season

I love this time of year. Turnin' on the radio an' listenin' to the classic Christmas songs. My favorite's the one with those dogs barkin' out "Jingle Bells." Man, that jus' 'bout cracks me up everytime.

On another note--hey, I made a funny, get it, note? Y'know, cause I'm writin' this here note. Anyway, on another note, peoples seem to be makin' a fuss over th' Chris'mas cards Laura an' I sent out this year. Well, if ya asks me, seems mighty un-Christian-like to be criticizin' a friendly gesture on th' part of your Commander 'n Chef. If peoples wanna be glum 'bout somethin', I can have them card criticizers (especially that one threw my card in the trash) shipp'd to a secret prison camp in . . . . Oh, yeah, I can't say where. Ha, ha.

Anyway, Happy Holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I think it's terrible people are upset over something like a holiday card! Dubya, you're a great President, don't let anyone tell ya otherwise. I heard about that approval rating going up, good job!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page