Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Good Polling News

I jus' heard some good news. Accordin' to a poll in The Jerusalem Post, Arabs do not dislike me the most. When asked, 45% of Mideast Arabs said they disliked Ariel Sharon the most, an' only 30% disliked me the most. Now, let me do the math here . . . So that would mean that like 75% of Mideast Arabs would prefer me messin' around wit' Middle East politics than Sharon. That's like a 5 to 1 preference. I gotta make sure Scotty gets these numbers out to th' media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page