Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Propaganda Investigation

I'm noticin' some fuss over propaganda bein' spread in Iraq. Well, I'll have y'all know that I'ma lookin' into this one myself.

Update: So what I learned is we're planting propaganda in Iraqi newspapers. What's wrong with that? We do that here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

You tell em, sir.

By th way, you done wit dat story on how ya spent yer summer vacation yet? We go t press inna hour.

Joseph Goebbels Polanski

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page