Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Veto is Jus' Vote Spelt Diffurently

Well, looks like the Dems are aimin' fer a fight. Well, I'm ready fer 'em. Fact, I got hold of a digital watchamacallit, image capturin' device, a camera, an' I don't know if I can post the image an' all, but here's what I think of their Iraq Withdrawal plan:



Update: What the HELL!?! Where's my pic?

2 Comments:

Blogger antoine de cicereux said...

Please visit Friends of the American Revolution, a website devoted to the American Revolution, and covering such themes as tyranny, events, people, places, war, oil, JFK, 9/11, historic documents and writings.

Its purpose is to support the efforts of true patriots, as many non-Americans did during the Revolutionary War (hence its name), in their struggle against what I call the counter-revolution, a struggle in which the principal weapons are not muskets, cannon, sabers and flintlock pistols, but information.

See you there!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Thats th same pitchr comes through evry time th netwerks broadcast footage o th flag-drapd coffins comin in t Dover.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page