Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, March 23, 2007

Alcohol, Tobacco, an' Dope--Oh My!

Accordin' to some new kinda scientifical study alcohol an' tobacco are worse'n dope. Well that's jus' nuts. Everyone knows dope is worse 'cause dope is illegal. Silly scientists, get yer facts straight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I jus hope nuts aint made illegal.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

That's stupid. Everyone knows alcohol and tobacco are the best things on the planet. Stupid scientists.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page