Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, March 19, 2007

Fair is Fair

In the interests of fairness, I'm gonna start attendin' protests against Iraq--or at the very least payin' attention to the news coverage of 'em. An' if any more women out there wanna impeach me, then as Presidint I feel it is my duty to listen to they're concerns.



Note to Self: Invite Reuters' photographers to the White House.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

She shoud show her love o cuntry & take down that IMPEACH sign!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page