Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness

Well, here it is folks: the Big Dance, the NCAA tourney.

I got Texas an' Texas A&M picked to meet in the Championship game, with Texas winnin' a' course.

I tol' that to ol' Pelosi, an' she had the nerve to suggest that I can't pick it that way. Who is she to say what I can er can't pick? I'll pick whatever I damned well please. She's jus' the Speaker a' the House. She's not the boss of me. I'm the boss of me, goddamit!


Update: Okay, it turns out that I can't pick 'em fer the Final 'cause they're on the same side a' the bracket. Nevermind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

That is a mere technicality Dubya. You need to use your magical Presidential powers to overcome the problem. Didn't anyone tell you about the Presidential magic wand?

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dubya,

speaker pelosi serves at the pleasure of you, just like the US attorneys and the NCAA.

as commander in chief cant you just appoint the march madness winner? isn't this just another personnel matter?

7:46 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Maybe you shoud jus stick to dribblin, sir.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page