Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Can You Say "Pillow Fight"?

Well, gotta make sure I got all my ducks in an order fer my sleepover with Putin.

Let's see, maybe I oughta make a checklist.
  1. Ice cream
  2. Chocolate syrup
  3. Keg o' beer
  4. PJs
  5. Hannah Montana DVDs
  6. Keg o' Beer
  7. Potato chips (NO PRETZELS!)
  8. Sleeping bags
  9. Oh yeah, remind Vlad not to pull Uncle Dick's finger!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I guess yer expecktin ol Pooty-poot t bring th condoms, huh?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

I thought Dick always brought the rubbers.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page