Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Credit fer AIDs Work

How does Bill keep gettin' credit fer doin' stuff??? This time it's fer lowerin' the cost of some kinda AIDs drug.

Hey, I do lots fer AIDs.

I mean I do lots fer people who are inflicted with AIDs.

Why, jus' the other day I threw a quarter out the window at a bum who coulda had AIDs, but ya don't see me crowin' to the press 'bout it an' tryin' to hog the credit fer good deeds market.

Nosiree, I'm what they call humboldt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Mr. President ... are you alright? You haven't been eating chips in front of the t.v. again, have you?

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page