Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Whew!!!

I was walkin' down the hall when some aide tol' me that congress had issued us a subpenis. I was all ready ta get insulted an' hold a press conference to prove that my penis was anythin' but "sub." Then the aide said, "No, Mr. Presidint, S-U-B-P-O-E-N-A-S."

Well, that's a relief.

1 Comments:

Blogger FreeOscar said...

I've had experiences with subpenises & it was not pretty.
I'm glad to know you do not have a subpenis. It makes me feel safer in the war on subpenises terrorists.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page