Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, July 02, 2007

Dang Boat!


How's a guy s'posed ta fish if the dang boat goes an' gets stuck on sum rocks?!?

There's probly a metafur here, but dang if I knows what it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

"About a half hour after Putin arrived, the elder Bush piled his son and the Russian president into his speedboat and took them for a fast ocean ride."

Sir, your dad didn't try to push you in while out to sea, did he?

8:54 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Okay. So th fishin part dint go too well.

Howd th pissin contest go?

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page