Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

4th of July, Christmas, What's the Difference?

Hey, what can I say? In my eyes Scooter's prettier than Paris Hilton.



2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Undrstandable, Mr Presdent.

Its hard to ignore th demands of Lil Dickie, ainit?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, this is in fine keeping with the policies and day-to-day operations of your administration. Way to hang in there!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page