Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I WIN!

Yeeeeee Hawwwww!!!

Score one for the Dubster!

Accordin' to a U.S. Appeels Court, I can secretly wiretap Americans 'cause since it's a secret an' ya can't prove I did it, you can't sue me to make me stop doin' somethin' ya can't be sure I done to ya anyway.

Man, ain't it jus' grand!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Yes, Sir, you are the winnerater! You and your buddies are quickly destroying all that this country once stood for. You should all be very proud!

8:08 AM  
Blogger The Witty Mulatto said...

You n' Big Dick are truly the Deciders, Dubya. I read me a bumper sticker the other day that said, "Yeehaw is not a foreign policy!" Now I know for sure that they're jes plain WRONG. You show them liberals how it's done, Dubya.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page