Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, August 27, 2007

A Sad Day . . .

I can't believe that Alberto has resigned. It is with the deepest of regrets that I accepted his decision.



'Fact, I walked into his office ta have a one on one chat with the man. I sez to 'im, "Al, are ya sure you're resigning," an' he sez to me, "Wait, I what?!?" I sure hope he remembers us.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, please extent my deepest sympathies to Mr. .... oh who am I kidding ... the only thing better would have been to have Dick shoot his ass!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

P.S. Spector's face is priceless at the end of the video!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

That Spector is such a card.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

He and his brotherPhil

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page