Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, September 03, 2007

Not Quite What He Had in Mind

Well, I guess Larry Craig has gone down--maybe not the way he wanted ta (wink, wink), but down nonetheless . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Phoebe Fay said...

Is that "wink wink" or a "tap tap?"

2:35 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

LOL Phoebe!!

I guess he wants to come back up again ... WTF?

Word Verification = *igvzbed* AHAHAHAH!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Wow, Phoebe Fay, yer right. I'm not wearin' tap shoes in the bathrooms no more. Don't wanna get misconstrued.

Waitaminit, Sara Sue, what did the word verification say it wuz gonna do, an' where?!?

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page