Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, December 14, 2007

A Encouragin' New Poll

Hey, I jus' took a new poll, an 4 outta 5 Americans said that they'd vote fer me agin if I could run fer Presidint fer a third term.*


* The White House Office of Statistics would like the public to know that this poll consisted of Laura Bush, George W. Bush, George H. W. Bush, Barbara Bush, and Barney (the President's dog).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least you didn't have to cheat on the votes this time, Sir!

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess that is much better than zero votes!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page