Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Ain't Dumber 'an a Chimp


Accordin' to some kinda Japanese study, Chimp's got smarter memories than humans. There's even some kinda video too.

Smarter memories than people? Well, I say, not mine!

BRING 'EM ON!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, perhaps using chimps in your cabinet could turn things around for you!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Sara Sue: I don't get it. What does havin' chimps in my kitchen cabinets got anythin' to do with turnin' things around? I expect they'd just eat the tater chips an' stuff.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those monkeys are more than welcome to come and do my housework for me.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Preposterous: Y'know the sign of a smart monkey, dontcha? A smart monkey wears glasses. ;-)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page