Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sniff, Sniff, a Sad Day . . .

Mr. Whipple has died.

Boy, that guy cracked me up. Always gettin' on people not to squeeze the toilet paper, but then at the end he always wound up squeezin' it himself. Ha, ha, ha, don't do this, then he goes an' does it. So funny.

Anyway, I gotta get back to the budget an' do some spendin'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll miss that old guy! :o(

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir, do you have a cold?

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page