Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WTF, I Wanna Be Chuck Norris Approvified Too



Why does Huckabee get to be Chuck Norris approvified?!? He's jus' a governer. I'm Presidint.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris Rules!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir, not only Chuck Norris but Rick Flare! I'd certainly tap their phones to keep tabs on these two.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Preposterous: Yer right, Chuck rules! An' he should probly sue that Walker Texas Ranger guy who stole his looks.

Sara Sue: Wow, Rick Flare too! I think yer right I had better tap their phones. An' let's be clear, that's all I'm tappin'--their phones an' nuthin' else.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir, we'll leave the *other tapping* to PrePo.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page