Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, December 28, 2007

Horrible, Jus' Horrible

I still can't believe that Bhutto got assasinatified.

I sat down with Barney and shared my sadness an' my thoughts. Barney's a good listener, but he don't say much, what with bein' a dog an' all.

Well, on the upside, at leas' we still got Musharraf.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Shoud you realy be sharin yer thoughts, sir? Remembr, you been runnin a deficit in that dpartment fer sevral years now.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you truly have Musharraf sir? I mean he's one a them Muslins ain't he?

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page