Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Where's the Beef?

Well, the beef's probly in some school lunch that some kid already et.


Okay, I know that wasn't really in good taste, but I couldn't resist. Besides, it's not my problem, 'cause I'm off ta Africa.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's getting to the point that everyone needs to turn into vegetarians and grow their own shit.

I'm not talking about the "stuff" you grow.So wipe that smile off your face!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tagging you for a meme sir,

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book with more than 123 pages.
2. Go to page 123 in the book.
3. Find the first 5 sentences.
4. Post the NEXT 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Simply Curious said...

Eww...They can't have candy, soda, or any products with high fructose corn syrup, but they can have recalled meat. Mmmmm...Finger lickin' good.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page