Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All-In

Sorry folks I havn't been postin' so much lately.

Did anyone else know that you can play poker on-line. 'Course, I'm playin' Texas Hold-em.

An' gol'darnit, I think this is how I can scare up some cash to pay fer that economic stimulus package.

I jus' gotta win back the money I lost first.



Now, lessee, goin' all-in to draw into an inside straight is s'posed to be good, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of hard playing strip poker online.

For some reason I seem to be the only person with a web cam.

Cheaters!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think going all in on an inside straight draw sounds fantastic sir, and if you just take a fraction of your defense budget I'm sure you'll have plenty to put on it.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page