Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Um, Okay, I'm on Board -- I Want a Wii!!!



In fact, I may need to include the Wii in the current economic bill. After all, this certainly gives a whole new meanin' to the phrase "stimulus package."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you like Hilary or Obama better?

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I watch you play with your Wii Wii?

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page