Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, April 21, 2008

WTF!!!

I got jus' under nine months to try ta build me a legacy here.

Who the H-E-DubLE H0CkeY STiCks does Jimmy Carter think he is?!?

How dare he try to bring peace to the middle east!

He had his chance ta screw it up back in the 70s.

Now it's my turn.

3 Comments:

Blogger AngryMan said...

And you're doing a great job so far! Keep it up, reach for that rainbow.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Atlas Cerise said...

Even if you don't get your legacy, you'll always have your reputation.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Nine munts to build a legacy?

Have you tryd knockin up a intern, sir?

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page