Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, January 23, 2009

Goat

I know I sed goodbye an' all, but I just had to post this 'cause I think there're some Nigerian-thinkin' type people out there here in the media in our own American nation, 'cause their tryin' ta make a goat outta me fer the country's ills, when we all know it's all Bill Clinton's fault.

Anyway, here's two links to a story 'bout how police in Nigeria think some car thief turned into a goat to try to evade capture: Link #1, Link #2.

Man, that's jus' crazy talk.

Anyone with half a brain knows that if you wanna evade capture you oughtta turn into a cheetah or sumthin'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Sue said...

Not even an old goat, a cute little kid!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

I miss you, Sir!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, we sure would like to hear about life after f*&king up the world ...

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page