Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, October 07, 2005

TGIF

Sure am glad it's the weekend. New polls are out. Still low. Hoverin' around 39 points. On top of that, Sen. Chuck Grassley's talkin' with the press about how frustrated he is with the White House stonewallin' his health assistance bill for victims of Katrina. But I just won't go along with some pork laden, Democrat led bill jus' cause it says it'll assist people. Oh, it's a headache. Polls are low, Dems are tryin' to make me look bad.

But TGIF!!! Now I can forget about all that stuff and enjoy the weekend.


Update: Wait a minute, Chuck's a Republican just like me. So why are we stallin' that bill?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page