Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, December 12, 2005

A Blue Monday

I can't believe the Supreme Court is lookin' at congressional redistrictin' in Texas. We done stole those seats fair an' square. We even called "No takebacks!" An' I even said, "Infinity." An' Tom Delay even called out "Infinity + 1!" An' I nominated John Roberts to the Supreme Court. An' why isn't John Roberts doin' what I want?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We even called No Take Backs!

You're just too funny!!!!! LMAO

4:48 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Th proppr END ALL xpression is "IQ," Mr Prezdent.

But you aint realy very big on I.Q., are ya?

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page