Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Seven Golden Globe Nominations. Hmm . . .

I hear that some western by the title o' Brokeback Mountain got nominated for seven Golden Globes. Seven! Wow, much more 'an that an' I'll run out o' fingers to count on. At any rate, it's good to see that westerns are back in popularity again. Bein' a range man myself, I bet this is my kinda movie. Maybe Karl will wanna see it with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

What about me! Oh, another thing, let Frist get off the hook. He actually did his stock homework, he should be a hedgefund manager!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page