Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, December 15, 2005

S'more Thoughts on Children

Y'know, I been thinkin' more on this invisible children thang. Why's everyone sayin' poor children are invisible anyway? Everytime I see a charity for children, it's for poor children. Mos' o' the time I see news stories on children, it's 'bout poor children. Why when Katrina hit, I saw lotsa stories 'bout poor children. Not one sufferin' rich kid.

If you was to ask me, I mighta said it's rich children is invisible. I don't see no charities for rich children. I don't seen no news stories on the plight of rich children. It's not easy y'know. Them private schools require all kindsa exspensive uniforms for wearin'. An' those li'l yip-yap dogs wi' the jewelled collars--well, thems ain't cheap.

This Christmas, maybe we should all take a moment an' remember the rich children of the world. They are equally as deservin' of our prayers an' wishes as the poor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Rich children aint invisibl, Mr Prezdent. Its just that there all either in street gangs or on death row.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page