Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Wow, Invisible Children!!!

Whoa, jus' saw some headline 'bout invisible children. This is big. Maybe the CIA can start recruitin' 'em or somethin'!


Update : Okay, I jus' read the full article. Turns out their talkin' 'bout poor children. Heck, poor children ain't invisible--we jus' don't look at 'em is all. Unclear headline. Journalists should try to be more responsible.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

The invisible children are classified, as they pose a danger to national interoperability.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gyrobo, what the heck is "interoperability" and do you really think Dubya can handle such long words??

I think it's great that Dubya is finally taking an interest in the 'invisible' children. Perhaps, instead of hiring them, as he first proposed, he could give their parents a job?? Maybe this would help the kids be more visible.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hey there, don't talk down ta me now. I knows whats "interoptera-whatchamacallit means. It has to do with that loud singin' that Laura likes, y'know, the opera. An' if these children pose a threat to the opera, well we'll take care of it in order of its priority. Which means low, very low, 'cause I don't like no opera music, except that Nutcracker, 'cause its Christmassy and gots some battles in it.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page