Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Low SAT Scores Are No Big Deal

I don't see why people are makin' such a big deal about the current decline in SAT scores. It shud be oblivious to everyone by now that you don't need smarts to succeed in America. It's all about hard work. I mean look at me, I've had people workin' hard for me all my life. It's easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

An people label you "patrician."

Dont they kno yer moms name was "Barbara", not "Patricia"?

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page