Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, August 07, 2006

Everythin' is Under Control

I've heard there's been reports of a massive manatee in the Hudson river. I want everyone to remain calm. I am convenin' a briefin' with the Joint Chiefs an' I wanna assure the American public that this President is on top of things. I will keep America safe. Sea monsters will not be allowed to assault or further penetrate our borders--oceanic or otherwise.



Update: Okay, as it turns out a manatee is jus' a large but docile aquatic mammal that eats marine and freshwater plants. Didn't know that. In a way, they're actually sorta cute:


Dang, hope this doesn't turn out like the whole rabbit fiaso did fer Carter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Still, it nevr hurts to look like a strong leadr.

Id set up a no-swim zone, to be patrold by Dubai Ports World.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

just keep it outta tha tuna, mmkay?

6:56 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Be advizd: Th Chinease have dvelopd a manatee thats nuklear powerd. Carrys missles, too.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page