Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Unconsitutional?!?

Some liberal judge jus' called my administration's wiretappin' program unconstitutional.

UNCONSTITUTIONAL?!?

Who the hell does she think she is, anyway?

Jus' what gives her the right to determine what is and is not constitutional? That's what I'd like to know.

Jeez, it's like she thinks she's empowered to make decisions about what the Executive Branch of govermint can or cannot do? Like some kinda document or somethin'--some kinda Constitution-like thing--gives her the "authority" to "judge" my actions?

What a pain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I couda gessd that tappin was unconstipational, Mr Presdent.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page